Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm Ziad from Lebanon :) My Captur is arriving in mid-December and I'm so excited

I test drove it a couple of weeks ago and I have a question for you guys: Can I turn on the daytime LED lights in the front WITH the normal headlights? Because I noticed that I can either use this or that. I wasn't able to turn them both on simultaneously at night and that was a bummer to me..

Anyway I hope someone would help me on this. Thanks!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi ZiadAsh, and welcome to the forum.

Your observations on the daytime running lights are correct; there is no way to have both the headlights and the daytime running lights on together, unlike some cars around.

The headlights will helpmakeyou visible, but I don't think even the headlights are powerful enough to add to the light on the road during the day. In general unless you have a law about running on headlights during the day, the daytime running lights should be adequate.
Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome ZiadAsh! As Crossbow says, they work independantly of each other...Maybe invest in a pair of auxiliary lamps on the grille!

·
Registered
924 Posts
The "fog" lights have been a source of amusement. On certain models, when the headlights are on, the fog lights will come on as you turn a corner, or go backwards. If you turn to the left the left-hand "cornering" light comes on. When going to the right the right-hand side only comes on. When going in reverse both the fog lights come on.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi zlad, we truly are an international forum. As others have said. Just to add I for the first time have been stopped to be told I have a faulty fog light.

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome mate and catch up Dr65...ive been told 3 times so far lol (worth it though for the look of "Ahhh..." when you explain what they are. along with "Doesnt your car do that..."
)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts