Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum LynG. Very nice colour combo..looks very smart. Seeing more and more Capturs on the road now..am loving your colour and the silver with black roof with the chrome pack..very smart..
meterman_56

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you good to be here

I followed a all blue Captur today along the,A5 very nice
This was only my second siting of a Captur the first was all black I think all the colour ways are very chic

·
Super Moderator
2,373 Posts
Welcome. I'm still waiting for my Captur (ordered in February, due mid-July). I've still seen only a handful on the roads in the past few months. Maybe deliveries to Surrey and Hampshire are being severely rationed?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hiIt will be well worth the weight

Mine only took seven days as they had the one I wanted all but the heated seat
And I 've had leather seats before and decided as I was now we going to have fabric seats it really wasn't iimportant

Removable seat covers yes heated no ..... the car heater is great so I should be ok
They are really comfortable as well

I'm loving driveing my Captur and she looks very Chic

What colour have you gone for ?

Lyn

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very nice I saw one today very smart looking I also saw an all black Captur as well

Used my Sat nav on the way home :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Lyn...welcome! The seats are very comfortable and in your climate you won't miss them not beng heated. I certainly needed them heated as it was -22C and at that temperature it takes the Captur a little time to warm up..

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been used to heated seats and I am hoping your right that I won't miss or need themWow that must be so cold I am shuddering at the thought

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi Graham

Thank you it's a great car isn't it
I have only seen two others so far what about you ?

It's turning some heads as well

Lyn

·
Registered
169 Posts
i love it i must admit , i got mine in January and did not see any others for a couple of months but last few weeks have seen three or four in my local area so i guess the deliveries are starting to get through, must admit i kind of enjoyed having a unique car that not many others had, it does get a lot of attention from other drivers , have you seen many in your area

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
only three so far I followed a Tahoe blue along the A5 the other day a few miles away from homeAnd I have seen an all black locally twice now and a black with orange roof just the once

Oh and of course I see my lovely oyster grey and black every day

And yes nice to be unique for a while isn't it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts