Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! I'm sooo excited, I have ordered the dynamic medianav on sat and its comin next week fingers crossed. IV got it ivory which I love! Went to Bedford branch and they were fantastic! We got 1300 taken off price and they threw in the colour andblack explore alloys for free! I can't wait to get it as im stuck in a mini with a hubby, 8 yr old and a 13 week old! Sardines springs to mind lol!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, you,ll love it. Weve had a mini and thoughit was a good drive and well made the Captur is at least its match but much more practicle.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just got rid of my mini for a captur. You won't be disappointed. Although the mini is a fun drive it is a hard drive and you feel all the bumps in the road. In the captur you sit up high and it is so smooth to drive. I am thoroughly enjoying my new car!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi and welcome to forum, that's got to be one of the quickest turnarounds on here. People have been waiting months you have been very lucky they have had all your requirements ready and waiting. Like everyone has said you won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome, at least you don't have long to wait at all. Ivory seems a popular colour that is being chosen. I can clearly see why as it looks very smart. Hope you can post some pictures when you get it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, yeah we are getting it really quickly as there was an ivory one with black wheels in the factory, so we said if they throw the wheels in for free then we will buy it there and then and they did. So just waitingfor phone call to tell uswhat day it'll b in! I was a bit worried bout it being such a small engine and being slow. U guys that own 90 petrol, what are your opinions?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey jeneroi. I havent had mine delivered yet but had a long test drive in the petrol version. Id describe it as similar to a normal 1.6 petrol car with a bit less grunt at high speed. Because of the turbo there's plenty of torque at lower speeds so it pulls well for such a small engine. I found I had to work the gears more than I normally would to drive quickly or to overtake at motorway speeds, but I found it fun, and I hardly ever drive on motorways so its perfect in that respect. What kind of roads do you travel on mainly??Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
588 Posts
hi jeneroi,

have the 90 petrol and have to say im surprised with it. ok, its not a flying machine but it gets around no problem. drove 40 miles on the motorway on collection and it handled it no problem (even to the point i was doing 75 and didnt realise)

around town...great fun! nippy and easy to drive, parking is a joy and it really feels like your driving a lot smaller car.

ive gone from a 1.5 turbo diesel and yes, its a big jump down, but tbh im having way more fun in this

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome!
you'll be enjoying that car of yours soon!

Good choice that will be the envy of your friends!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts