Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my new Dynamique Media Nav S up .... couple of quick questions....

1) the vehicle has autolocking as soon as it reaches 6-9 mph, however when the autolocking is activated does the locking light on the medianav consol switch to red to signify it has been activated. Mine isnt illuminating and i can hear the central locking deploy and when i manually press the button i can hear the doors lock and the light is illuminated

2) does the vehiclecome witha standard service/ handbook? All i got was a PDI checklist, and no handbook with service stamped?

Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
824 Posts
The autolock needs to be activated by pressing and holding the lock button above the medianav........this ables or disables the autolock system.
If the light isnt illuminating it isnt set!Press and hold it for a few seconds and I think the message panel will tell you it has been set!

·
Registered
924 Posts
You should have an operators manual, which contains places for stamps by the dealer when the car is serviced. You can look online to the e-manuals on the Renault page. These manuals are interactive. You click on a component and use the drop-down menu to select the detail of the item. You should then be able to view the text. That text is a reproduction of the paper-based manual.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My car has auto lock? Okay that's a new toy to try today! I saw the lock button and I know you can press it to make it lock, but I didn't know you could make it do it automatically.
I wonder what else my car can do that I have no clue about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it defo has auto lock
And you activate it by keeping your finger depressed on the auto lock button for a few seconds until it beeps˜�˜ƒ˜„

1 - 7 of 7 Posts