Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up yesterday. Handover was at 15.30. Had work at 18.00 never left dealers till 17.00 was a mega rush. Car had 10 miles delivery now it's up to 28. So really can't comment to much yet but the drivers position is good and compared with my last car the suspension feels like a rolls Royce.
Car is nippier than I thought she would be. That's all I can say really at this early stage but so far first impressions are great.
. Embarrassed putting these photos up after the David Bailey ones that I have seen.

Couldn't upload the other one as it says I've already uploaded that file. Maybe because they are all the same name on the ipad.

One thing I tried on the r link was saying a destination, took me 6 attempts must be my accent. Will get more photos and a proper review when I've had it a little while.
The only slight downside was due to a certain problem it's probably the worst handover I've had (don't wish to go into details) and that's the third new car I've bought from the dealers. But got over it on the drive back home. Oh and luckily enough that's me off work till Monday, gotta get some miles on it.
P.s.
I never parked it in that parking bay.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great! I thought you had gone missing...taking it for a huge run!

A very nice colour...which I expected...and glad that you're enjoying it!!
You were very patient waiting so long Dr!!!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Glad it's finally here, and don't worry the car park looks quite nice

It is a bit of a pain uploading from ipad because it seems to call them all photo.jpg and the forum software won't rename them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts