Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TC Eddy said:
Like mine but I went for chrome bits........nice one!!

cheers! both the chrome trim and orange trim look good! pleased with the results!

·
Registered
863 Posts
mine is the other way round.with the chrome bits.wish I new how to put a picture up.have to ask granddaughter lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hicky said:
mine is the other way round.with the chrome bits.wish I new how to put a picture up.have to ask granddaughter lol

ive seen a few capturs around with the chrome bits like TC Eddy's. Personally I like both the chrome and orange bits but I just simply fancied that orange bits

Im a young driver and is pretty good at the techy side of things so it was a doddle for me lol
, im pretty sure your daughter will get it sorted

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sutty's blue captur said:
I've seen one like this before, but the. Interior looks so cool with the orange. Should be sponsored by Terry's!

lol HAHA, I agree, ill have to arrange an appointment for an advert on tv. That would be so awesome!

·
Registered
203 Posts
love the interior mole...very stylish. went for a test drive in one the same interior as yours..looks even better in the flesh as they say.
meterman_56

·
Registered
215 Posts
personally think there is not any colours in the captur range that i dont like
when we were in buying ours the mr looked at a flame red clio and asked if they done the captur in the same colour? we were told unfortunately no,

i think the captur would look awesome in the flame livery as the clio does
renaults definately not thought that one out then again its maybe going to be a future captur colour

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Red would be a very interesting colour, especially if you could configure the colours as is with the clio, black with red trim on theexterior ( as the misses has ordered
)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts