Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice!! Very,very nice...but bad news...there is a red lobby developing that will wipe out our grey and beige Capturs!! BEWARE!!

Seriously though, you have it at last and it's a beaut!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Very smart indeed. Dont forget to hoover it out and clean the interior every day like I do. Try to only wash once a week but make sure when you do to chamois it all up lovely.
Seriously though,well chosen.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Every day!? Now thats some car commitment!

I know full well ill try and keep it clean on a monthly basis I probably wont even be able to keep that up with the 2 little darlings holding their own playgroup in the back and playing who can kick mummy and daddy's chairs the hardest with their dirty shoes!!! Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

She is quite tall, with beautiful Ivory hair. Her curvaceous body is elegant and her Stone make-up gleams in the sun.She wears 17" black Explorer heels, and Extra Tinted sunglasses .Her Manhattan designer clothes would grace any catwalk. People can`t help but stare at her beauty.

Her name is MIMI!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's a bad day we're all having...we're seriously losing the plot here...RED set us all off...NOW you're giving the cars female names!! I'm worried that my partner will think there's another woman in my life!! This could be a SERIOUS mistake guys!

I'm worried what Mary will call her car.....? A bit unfair...don't you think? She may want a 'Max' or 'Justin'.....where will this all end up?

·
Registered
260 Posts
When through some miracle mine materializes at the dealers She shall be dubbed...... Big bad bertha, (as long as you haven't copyrighted the term Tony) If you have I guess ill see you in court......
Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Big Bad Bertha for the curvacious form of the Captur?!! Are you sure you have a Captur and not s tank!!?

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sorry Ythsie, ironically named
or maybe i'll get a 120mm cannon attached and armour plate it like an Abrams.

·
Registered
588 Posts
you could have a tiger tank if you check out the pic ive just posted...worth a pop to the link to see the other pics too

·
Registered
588 Posts
yep, but thankfully for you guys i have to be off lol have a good one, its another day closer to collection

1 - 20 of 30 Posts