Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found this forum while looking at the captur going to order a new 0.9 tce 90 media nav I think

sold my skodaroomster
and with my savings too hope to pay cash and get a good deal, going for a test drive on sat morning lets see what I think .

do like the Tahoe blue with dimond black roof but too much choice, think I just need to take my time and get it right any info would be a great help Brian .

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've had my Captur for a week and love it, mines a 1.5 dci, dynamique media nav s in tahoe blue with black roof. ( there's a pic in the gallery section under 'here's mine!') Try a couple out if you're unsure on engine size.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sure you will love it. Good luck with the colour choice- that's the hardest part! Loads of great pics on the gallery but best to see them in real life if you can as I changed my mind about what I wanted after seeing one in the flesh

·
Registered
355 Posts
My car is Tahoe blue, black roof. It looks great. I did order the blue interior, but other options ended up with chrome instead. Car is running great. Spent ages looking at alternatives. This is still the best, but do get the R link.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Agree Tyrfelin. Medianav "Seems" a more stable infotainment system from what I've gathered by number of things gone wrong with r link. I will probably be crucified by "happy" r link uses I know but I personally am more than happy with medianav.. updating the maps and to full postcode search was easy to do and I love the fact that I've now got over 60 CDs worth of music to choose from on a micro usb that you don't even know it's there..brilliant..all the tracks have the album art as well so looks impressive..

meterman_56

1 - 7 of 7 Posts