Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, and a slightly belated Happy New Year.

I've been lurking round these parts for a while, and I think that the time has now come to de-cloak...

I've been driving Renaults for a while - I've had 3 (or maybe 4) Scenics, a Laguna and I currently have a Modus. Back in October I started to think about what to get next, and, after a test drive, placed an order for a DCi 90 Dynamique MediaNav (Oyster/Black, with R-Link and a few other things I can't remember...).

This week I had a call from the dealer to say that Renault had told them that my car is now in the country and should be with them in 7-10 days. Given that that would take us pretty much to the end of the month, I decided to wait a little longer for the 14 plates to be available. At least February's a short month (and it's not a leap year...)

TTFN,
Tony

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum Tony.........you sound like a true Renault man!! Im on my first Renault with the Captur and really pleased with it.

Hope the wait isnt too long for you!!. in the mean time you will have to do some Captur spotting!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Tony!! ....a 14 plate? ....eh...That's a British thing!! .... a bit like my C4PTUR plate in Poland!

No one could understand why I wanted it!!..so I was lucky!! Over here, you can't tell what year your car was registered in..hence ...very old cars in brilliant condition are at a premium! You need to know your models to tell them apart.

Enjoy your new Captur when it comes...it really is a great car to own!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, all.

I normally don't bother too much about what registration plate I have, but I figured that this time I might as well stick it out for that little bit longer (what's another 4 weeks when you've already been waiting for 3 months...?) so that I'd be bang up-to-date.

Ho-de-ho!
Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts