Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there to everyone,
I'm Marla (aged 33) from Germany and I am so happy that finally I have ordered my new Captur today (it took me like forever)!
I am so excited, I cannot wait to pick her up but time of delivery is quite long here in Germany (approx. 16 weeks)... how can I just kill the time?
Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Norfolkgirl, thanks a lot :).
I have chosen a petrol automatic in ivory & black roof w/ Manhattan decal in the highest possible "Luxe" version. I think it is called Dynamique S Medianav TCe 120 in the UK.

Edited by: MarlaSinger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ norfolkgirl: yeah, I hope so too... I'll better keep my fingers crossed.
@ Julian: Ha ha! Thanx!
@ all: Thank you so much for your warm welcome!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've waited 12 weeks for my new car but it finally arrived at the dealer today so picking up next week. The time passed quickly because I looked at the forum, met some great people and picked up some handy hints. Hopefully you will find it as useful Maria

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Georgiegirl, this is really a good idea how to make time pass faster! Thanks for the hint.
Edited by: MarlaSinger

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Marla, I also got the ivory with black roof, but in the diesel edc version. It was a long wait from early November to last week. Hoping to visit some friends and colleagues in Walldorf, near Heidelberg soon, with the car. (Ich arbeite bei SAP und muss ab und zu nach Deutschland reisen, damit meine Chefin sehen kann, daà ich noch existiere.
. Viel spass I'm Forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Mjord65, you made a really good choice of your Captur's colours! ;-)
Vielen Dank für Dein Posting! Marla

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum Marla. Hints and tips are really useful here and if you have a question about your "new" baby just post it and you'll get lots of informative replies You'll just love your colour combo..its a real headturner..as I have similar. The time will fly over and you will soon be hitting the "autobahns" in style...
meterman_56.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Marta! I'm usually on the forum every day but have been celebrating my 60th birthday for the last week!!
You've made a great chpice, and as Julian says, our choice of auto and petrol has been a good one.. I renember when I was waiting 16 weeks for my one...but time does go by...and now I've had mine on the road for 5 months without any real problems. .A very good car for long and short trips!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
hi marla congrats on ordering your new capture same colours as mine , hope you enjoy your car as much as i do, kill the time by coming on here and getting all the great advice from fellow capture owners it really helped me as i waited for my delivery

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi @ all! Thank you once again for your kind reception!
I'll be counting the days until the delivery of my brand new Captur!

Marla

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, don't be afraid to air your grievances as well as your tips and hints. We dont bite. (Well not much anyway.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts