Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
My name is Adam and I wanted to join up here as I work for a Renault dealer (yes I'm one of those sales type people
) but mostly because I'm a devout Captur fan.

I think the Captur is just ace, one of the best cars I've drive in the last decade!

I have my car on order (currently in a Clio Dynamique S in Black, Dci 90) and I have ordered the following spec...

Dynamique S Dci 90
Tahoe Blue
Black roof/Black wheels
Black exterior pack
Charcoal Removeable seat covers.

I've personally sold about 15 Capturs now and love helping people built the right car for them.

Hope I can be of some help and should anyone need anything from 'the inside' please give me a shout

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ok, Adam, here is my question: why can't I get any sense out of UK Renault on roof rack for my Captur? I got info on this forum that it can be ordered in Poland but not in UK...pleeeease, what is going on with UK Renault?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi VBL.
I haven't been asked about roof bars by anyone so far but I will ask the parts department at work tomorrow and get back to you.

Options are always a tough one when it comes to new cars, there's normally lots more options available in Europe and RUK doesn't always bring them into the UK.

I'll update you tomorrow if I can find anything for you.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Adam as you are a salesman with renault can you answer a burning question. My two kids ordered the clio exp and exp plus August bank holiday and told delivery is dec and jan. I ordered my Captur exp plus last Monday and delivery is hope fully 20/10. Is there such a delay in the clios we not being told about uk cust services can't give me the answers. Thanks. Ian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clio Exp/Exp+ are not sold in vast numbers in the UK TBH so I would expect them to be order cars. We always sell more Dynamique spec cars (as when you look at them on Selections the finance payments are within £10 of each other)
Factory ordering is a funny old thing, I ordered a Captur on Monday last week and it is due on the 5th of December, the one I ordered on the Tuesday (Same spec but different colour combination) won't be here until late January. Go figure.

I'm afraid it is justa matter of waiting it out. Whenever we factory order a car we always tell people that all times are flexible and they need to understand that we have no control.

Sorry I can't help any more!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Adam, welcome. I am sure over the next few days you will be asked 101 questions! I personally don't have a question but I am sure you will see from this forum that those of us who are fortunate to have had delivery of our Captures are really pleased with them.

This is the first Renault I have owned and I must say I am really pleased with the Capture and the service I received from my dealership.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi Adam, thanks for taking the brave decision to join the forum as its good to have someone from the inside on here, I just hope you know what you've let yourself in for asI think you are going to bevery active

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Adamwonder if you can help me.. I've taken delivery of Captur 1.5dci MedianavS with charcoal grey washable seats. I would like to buy the Arizona seat covers. In the catalogue they're shown as costing £100 but when I try to order they are showing cost of £266. Is the £100 only if you order these at the time of ordering the car or is there another way of getting these for the £100?
Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Jimtim said:
Hello Adam due my captur end sept/October time will this have a 15 plate reg and are car mats included.

64 plate, the 15 is March 2015. Can't answer the mat question.

·
Super Moderator
2,378 Posts
All privately purchased Capturs are supposed to come with the basic floor mats, warning triangle and 1 hi-viz jacket. Because of the way I purchased mine, I got 2 sets of the above, plus a tyre pressure checker and a tread depth gauge. The second set of floor mats are far superior to the standard Renault ones - but in any event I've added my rubber floor mats over the top of them for additional protection.Looks like I'm not going to have to do my "usual" of buying rubber-backed bathroom carpet to trim the entire footwell areas

1 - 20 of 44 Posts