Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning! I’m new here and have a 2015 1.5 dci in my sights. Thing is, I have a large 40kg Labrador - I know the seats move (great idea!) but when there are people in the back seat, would there still be room for my large Lab? (He says he’s not fat, just big-boned)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would say sadly not enough room when you have passengers...and probably not enough with the seats pushed forward either. Sorry not want you want to know

·
Registered
732 Posts
Definitely not I'm afraid. We have a 25kg dog and she is a tight fit (admittedly I have retained the extra boot floor as I need the storage space below. My Captur is a replacement for a Scenic which would be plenty big enough. My daughter has a dog nearly 50kg and no way would he fit in there. They have an Audi A4 and even that is too small.

·
Super Moderator
3,013 Posts
I think it would be a bit cruel to shoehorn a Labby into a Captur's boot. When I was a kid we had a golden retriever as a pet, and dad bought a Volvo estate (for family duties including holidays, as well as transporting the dog around). One of our current Neighbours has a large dog of some sort, and have an Astra estate, one of the few estate cars that doesn't have a steeply sloping rear end

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We managed to get a look at a Captur today and we both agree with you guys, sadly it’s just not going to be big enough and therefore isn’t the car for us. Shame because I really like them. Thanks so much for all your responses and enjoy your Capturs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts