Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered dynamique tce 90 last Tuesday. Hopefully pick it up at the end of the week. I can't tell you how excited I am. I've had a zafira since nov on a 62 plate and hate it!!! I've done so much research into this car as I didn't want to make another mistake. I've ordered ivory wih black roof and gloss pack. Just can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Seen that combination in real life and could have had it at the time, but I wanted the larger engine and automatic!

It`s a great combination...congratulations on your choice!!

I hope they`re reliable as I honestly never thought I`d go for a Renault after having problems with a Volvo C60 that had Renault electrics!

Here`s hoping that they have taken reliability and quality in hand!!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi and welcome along!

Fingers crossed the Captur is more suited to you. What didn't you like about the Zafira? Have you lost much money on it or have you managed to balance things out ok?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan, my mistake with the zafira was that I bought the basic model, the seats in the back are all bobbled, there are random bits of plastic falling off. The fuel consumption is crazy so I should see a big difference with the captur. The renault garage actually gave me a really good price in comparison to the vauxhaull garage who offered my £1000 less, think I've lost about £900 not as bad as I'd is paid book price for it phew. Roll on Friday!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's here picked it up this morning.....LOVE it!!! Had some great comments too, people really interested guess coz its no one has seen one before. So much included for the money, early days but at this point in time I'm a happy happy bunny!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts