Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Well I have taken the plunge and ordered a Dynamique media nav s in ivory and black. It is a bit of a risk because I have been a very happy Juke owner for the past 3 years. I love the Juke and like the Captur and have opted for a change for a few reasons. Hoping to improve fuel economy a little, the interior space feels less claustrophobic, the boot space is definitely bigger and my PCP was up! I love the two tone appearance of the Captur and liked the drive. I did find however that I could not have my seat as high as I would have liked as the gear stick is so much lower than in the Juke so I found myself stretching to reach it which hurt my back. Once I lowered my seat it was ok and hope that with time I can ease my seat up slowly to my preferred high driving position. I have just ordered myself a new tiny USB cos the situation in the Captur is very obtrusive. Doesn't make sense to me why it isn't positioned lower down by the gear stick?!
I will have to wait until late March as I added a reversing camera which is a pity but am now on the lookout for captures on the road! Not too many around here at the moment but am sure they will appear soon because it is such a looker.
Hope to hear of all your tales with the captur! good and bad.
Getting excited now!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Nina! You'll love the car!! There are quite a few ex Juke owners on the forum and although it's quite unique, you'll enjoy the extra space and economy that the Captur has to offer!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome Nina Im sure you will love the Captur when you get it!!
I was over in New Brighton,Wirral last weekend......enjoyed the improvements they have made on the Prom!!
Enjoy being part of the Forum
in the mean time do some Captur spotting!!

Edited by: TC Eddy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum, can't honestly say if it's better than the duke, but nearly all the car magazines reckon so. Will be interested to hear your opinion when you receive it. Apart from a few ghosts in the machine I'm very happy so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts