Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have an iPod nano 7th generation, which like your iPod touch, has Bluetooth 4.

My iPod nano is detected by, and can see the MediaNav system, but fails to pair. The only way to play my iPod nano through my MediaNav is using the lightning lead attached to the usb port on the MediaNav. This connections works well. However it does mean there are leads hanging about.

I offer this as info only, as I have no direct experience with iPod touch.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If using a Medianav would not bother with the Bluetooth option. Does not work very wel, and consistant dropout in the music playback makes for a very frustating listen...Seems the fix for this is a long way off. (disapointing)
I just use mico mem stick which works great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
white tiger said:
looks like the micro flash dive then
or connect with cable? Don't discard idea of using the iPod touch with the Medianav as standard search/play options are quite well mirrored from iPod to Medianav.

Many people appear to be switching to mini USB drives which is a certainly a very tidy option(no cable dangling) but amount of files is limited to size of USB stick and I have not heard from others how we'll playlists are supported across multi folders on drive etc. I am using an old 80Gb iPod which works really well.

An important piece of advise for iPod/iPhone users is that ixxx device needs to be on BEFORE Medianav is switched on and/or car started to be sure of clean connection to MediaNav (sometimes pairing with cable can be frustrating otherwise). This is my experience with iPod and iPod touch and cable connection, yours may vary.Edited by: MikeKL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts