Renault Captur Forums banner
21 - 40 of 88 Posts
Tried hard to find something I dont like and to be honest I cant......all I would do would be to bring the best features of some of my previous cars into the Captur.........just little things like 250bhp Recaro seats big fat alloy wheels and oversize rear spoiler and body kit..........no just joking.....its simple really.......I would like little red lights inside the doors with puddle lights that come on when exiting the car.....just so you can see what you are treading in when its dark!!
.......not going into any gory details!!

Oh and a glovebox light now its been brought to my attention Captur doesn't have one

Lumber support on the seats...a panoramic sunroof...illuminated gear selector on the auto box...apart from on the dash selection..Roof rails......I'm afraid these are all things that I have become used to in more expensive motors...

I am still happy with my Captur and knew I would not get these things.

Options that Skoda and other close rivals offer you.

Edited by: Ythsie

I know there are roof racks available but I want roof rails like the Dacia Sandero Stepway has...They are great and look great!!

Discussion starter · #30 ·
sorry Ythsie, its the roof rack that id seen. if your still interested heres the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Captur-Genuine-Roof-Bars-Roof-Rack-Kit-/281193059893?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&fits=Car+Make%3ARenault%7CModel%3ACaptur&hash=item4178699635

Discussion starter · #31 ·
just wondering if you may be able to adapt other roof rails to fit the Captur? would certainly enhance the look of a mini- 4x4 ?
Edited by: bigbadtony

I think it would be the indicators. I don't think I press them down enough or maybe i press it too hard and end up indicating right then left no doubt causing confusion for the drivers behind me! Yesterday I was on a fast moving roundabout and i think was over enthusiastic and I couldn't turn it off! I am sure I will get used to them.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
im putting that down to the newness of the vehicle CazB...mines the same. although im not sure if is like that so you can use the option of the "3 blinks indicators" used on motorways. everytime i put mine on i think im going to break them

Bigbadtony, I thought it was an opportunity lost not manufacturing it with the possibility of roof rails..especially that they did it on the Dacia Sandero Stepway...part of Renault... but there is nothing to attach it to ..as they have made the roof rack attach to the side of the car...making the roof easily scratched in my opinion..(black roof shows everything)
Their thinking, I suppose, was to wring every millilitre of fuel economy from the car...and roof rails must work against that theory...but you must admit..they would look great...a mini 4x4 look as you say!!

Edited by: Ythsie

Hahaha! Not on my Captur you won't! Now the 'tiger' one we could buy as a forum...cut out the roof...put in a panoramic section...weld the roof rails on...etc..
AND it would be an improvement on the 'Tiger' version!!!!

Full Postcode recognition on the Medianav. Saying that, I am very pleased with the system as it is! Everyone who comes to look over the car are gobsmacked by the quality of it. How on earth can some reviewers complain about the quality of the dashboard and trim. I think the Captur is brilliantly finished!

Discussion starter · #39 ·
I agree mate, very well made indeed and ive found the dash so easy to keep clean thanks to no unneeded scoop outs etc you get on some cars.ive heard you can upgrade the satnav to take full postcodes but its at a cost of £57 :(

21 - 40 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.