Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 S Edition 130 TCe AU EDC in Desert Orange and Black
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one thing I have really missed in swapping from my Kuga to the Captur was having AWD. However, last weekend we went to a firework display where the parking was in an adjacent farm field. It had been damp, the field was soggy and when we all came to leave it quickly cut up. Lots of people were getting stuck and needing to be pushed/towed to get out. I was however able to drive out without any problem. I would like to claim it was my superlative control, but given I have an auto box I think this owed much less to my sensitive right boot than it did to the clever traction control the car is equipped with. I fully expected to have problems and was seriously impressed by how well my Capture performed in these conditions.

·
Registered
2020 S Edition TCe 130 EDC. Oyster Grey / Diamond Black Roof
68 Posts
Good to know, will be my first winter with a Captur auto, it does have them paddle changers but I haven't used them really tbh.
Had my Captur about a year now and like Astan haven’t used the paddles - actually I’ve forgotten that they are there in front of my eyes!
Thanks for reminder, I’ll experiment tomorroW.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had my Captur about a year now and like Astan haven’t used the paddles - actually I’ve forgotten that they are there in front of my eyes!
I'd like to know how you get on it you try them....I did try once and it reverts back to auto fairly quickly, probably just as well, I hadn't got a clue what gear I was in :whistle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts