I'm still waiting for mine. Only 2 months to go

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!!

2 months to wait??
Well worth it though!!

I was really lucky, they had the one I wanted in stock, I just got them to add the arm rest, European maps and window tint at the back, only had to wait 2 weeks for them to sort it all out, went really quick!! First time I have ever driven a Renault, and am very impressed!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
This will also be my first Renault (I've owned just about everything else).

I ordered the car 30/09 so a month has already past and to be fair it's flown by.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome Sarah, that's what I like to hear, a quick delivery. You must be really pleased with your new Captur.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Sarah!! As you now know...you made a great choice!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hello, I've had my Captur nearly a month and I had to wait 12 weeks. Well pleased with the car.
Edited by: Thewhiteball

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have ordered exactly the same in Boston Blue.. Black alloys, tints, R link, reverse sensors. Looks really good Sarah. I was meant to pick mine up today but he delivery from the import centre has been set back another 8 days (was first supposed to be 16 Oct). I had borrowed a car up to now and expressed my disappointment to Renault. Apparently the import centre has delayed a batch of 40-60 Capturs. I had to return my borrowed car tomorrow and my dealer was kind enough to loan me a Renault Clio Dynamique Medinav and it's a really good drive.... very impressed. This could only mean that the Captur will be an even better experience!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks lush to me - but then mine is virtually identical

Welcome

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome Sarah and that extra tiniting on the back really sets it off. one flash motor

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome Sarah, cool looking car expect to see some CIA or FBI stepping out of it. Have I a strange imagination?

·
Registered
588 Posts
hope you are wearing the sunglasses and one i-pod headphone in your ear Special Agent Sarah...you'll be surprised how many places you can park when they think your with the FBI

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bigbadtony said:
hope you are wearing the sunglasses and one i-pod headphone in your ear Special Agent Sarah...you'll be surprised how many places you can park when they think your with the FBI

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks really nice. We were going to go for that colour but they didn't have it in stock. Ive had mine 2 weeks and loving it. !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts