Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orders now in production with a delivery date of the 20th of next month. Little bit earlier than previously scheduled. Bad news though with the camera upgrade, after putting it onto the system, the dealer was told about 2 weeks later that they will only fit it on dynamique S.Although they are able to fit the sensors which the brochure also says are only available on the S (go figure). So a bit disappointed about that, but apart from that roll on November!
Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep that's the only reason I can see, so I'd have to spend an extra grand to upgrade, the only difference being the dark tint and folding mirrors, and then Id be allowed the camera for an extra £350 on top of that. I think the dynamique and dynamique s are way too close on extras etc to warrant the jump in price. Apparently its the same case with the heated seats. Crazy

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have to take into account the paint options too

Two tone roof/body
Coloured wheels
Exterior gloss pack
Interior touch pack

As well as

Rear parking sensors
Electric folding mirrors
Tinted windows

The paint/personalisation options add up to a lot if you wanted them added to a Dynamique. :)Edited by: [email protected]

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fair point Adam but I've picked all those options including the r link,two tone, wheels, gloss and touch packs with parking sensors, and the cars still about a grand cheaper than the S. When you consider aftermarket tinting which can be done for a lot less than £250 I'd essentially be paying the extra money for folding mirrors. So it shouldn't really be a problem to add the parking camera to the dynamique, more profits for renault surely if they allow more options to be available, would make more sense to scrap the S and make the dynamique available with all option choices to suit everybodys budgets. I'm not overly fussed but doesn't make much sense to me. Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just read on the auto express website that They've made the camera an option on all medianav versions of the new Clio. Makes even less sense not to put it as an option on all medianav capturs too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts