Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. I had an idea to try to install the Extended grip switch, I have already looked at a lot of information, connection diagrams and found out the following, 4 wires go to the extended grip connector, +, - and 2 wires to the ABS unit! I found on Renault Scenic X mode connection diagram, but in the ESP system, Scenic has a lateral acceleration sensor, to which these 2 wires from the Extended Grip are connected in parallel, and then they go to the ABS unit, I have a question, maybe someone has an idea or an extended grip connection diagram on Renault captur, is there an ESP lateral acceleration sensor? In the ddt4all program, you can activate extended grip in the ABS unit, it remains only to figure out where these two wires go to the ABS unit. Thank you all, the text was translated using a translator, I apologize. I also attach a screenshot Scenic wiring diagrams. 2376- extended grip
1107- ESP lateral acceleration sensor
1094-ABS

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
For sure you can install Extended Grip button, but first you have to find your car properly diagram for this, not to look in other car diagrams, because you can mistake easy. Not all the cars are the same.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hello everyone. I had an idea to try to install the Extended grip switch, I have already looked at a lot of information, connection diagrams and found out the following, 4 wires go to the extended grip connector, +, - and 2 wires to the ABS unit! I found on Renault Scenic X mode connection diagram, but in the ESP system, Scenic has a lateral acceleration sensor, to which these 2 wires from the Extended Grip are connected in parallel, and then they go to the ABS unit, I have a question, maybe someone has an idea or an extended grip connection diagram on Renault captur, is there an ESP lateral acceleration sensor? In the ddt4all program, you can activate extended grip in the ABS unit, it remains only to figure out where these two wires go to the ABS unit. Thank you all, the text was translated using a translator, I apologize. I also attach a screenshot Scenic wiring diagrams. 2376- extended grip
1107- ESP lateral acceleration sensor
1094-ABS
Rectangle Slope Schematic Font Parallel

Are you looking for something similar to this?
First of all, I couldn't find any information about 'acceleration' and extended grip here.
This is one of the ESP and ABS related wiring diagrams.
SRADIO / RAD28C / RAD45A / SRDPRO specification wiring diagram.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
View attachment 1111
Are you looking for something similar to this?
First of all, I couldn't find any information about 'acceleration' and extended grip here.
This is one of the ESP and ABS related wiring diagrams.
SRADIO / RAD28C / RAD45A / SRDPRO specification wiring diagram.
Yes, I found the Wiring diagram for the Renault Captur, but there is no extended grip in it, I need the wiring diagram for the Renault Captur Xmode, I can’t find it. I’ll attach a screenshot of the connectors for connecting a regular Renault Captur.near 1629 and 1081 there should be another connection connector for extended grip, but it is not there, so you need a diagram only for x mode

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts