Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks anyone know how much the insurance is for a capture the insurance company would not tell me because i could not give them a reg numberseems bit strange to me just wanted a rough idea

·
Registered
338 Posts
Have got Tesco fully comp, no excess compulsory or voluntary, over 9 y no claims, protected no claim bonus,hubby named driver (yeah, right!!) £175

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well am paying over 400 at moment because my 20 yr old daughter is on policy but she is lioving in australia now so i can take her off policy so big saving for me

·
Registered
95 Posts
The renault deal was good less than £200 and £40 of vouchers ;-) and they give you a new car in year one if you write it off no quibble ;-) my insurance company wanted nearly £680 with full no claims!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i think so least i know the sort of figure im looking for thanks for your help very useful indeed

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just shows how easy it is to get hoodwinked by some of these people cant believe they tried to get 680 from you ace

·
Registered
409 Posts
I've got a very similar £175 with tesco for my Dci90 full no claims etc etc. Just another saving per year for me of about £60 from my old car. Nice.

·
Registered
588 Posts
waiting to renew mine in march but like everyone else it was quoted at £180-£200 mark so guess thats what you should be aiming for Graham59

·
Registered
588 Posts
lol i went online (ebay) before considering mine and used the reg on the Capturs they were selling to get a quote to see what kind of price they were going to ask for

·
Registered
588 Posts
thanks TC...in the end i just changed it over at no cost as it only had a few months left but next year im looking to make savings lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
Insurance depends on lots of variables so unless we're going to declare our ages, postcodes, endorsements (!) etc then it's pointless comparing as its probably not apples for apples.
Think we can all agree though it's not going to be too expensive to insure

1 - 20 of 21 Posts