Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just registered in anticipation of my order for a Dynamique S Ivory/black roof.

I have not seen a Captur in Nottingham and my nearest dealer is in Derby, so that may be the reason.

A little worried about the delivery delay but the dealer does notseem concerned.

Regards

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Sando!! Welcome to the forum!! Juliam's right of course...dealers are never worried once you sign on the line!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for the welcome. I just need to keep up with the forum as I patiently wait the weeks away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everybody
I collect my Captur Dynamique S TCe90 next Thursday 27th. So excited and yet scared after poodling around in a little micra for the last 10 years! I'm hoping I won't have to ask any daft questions but I can't promise. Please be patient with me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Aww thank thee kind souls! My husband thinks I am a bit potty because the thing I am looking forward to the most is playing my ipod through the media centre (my micra has had a busted CD player for the last 3 years). He thinks that I think I have brought a rather large and expensive MP3 player.

·
Registered
924 Posts
craggess said:
Hello Everybody
... So excited and yet scared after poodling around in a little micra for the last 10 years! ...
My wife has a micra for her runabout. She would not drive the Espace we owned, or even the Megane we had, but when we bought the Captur, she jumped at the chance, especially as it is an automatic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts