Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got these yet? Just wondering as they seem to be taking a long time to send them out,in my case anyway

·
Registered
824 Posts
Mine was for Amazon vouchers.......you have to register on My Renault on Renault UK website......then if it will let you fill in your cars details at that point the website supposed to give you 3 things access to PDF owners books........registration cert for +4 warranty....and a form to fill in for either the I Pad or Amazon vouchers.the registration wasnt working for mine so reported it to Renault Customer services I had a phonecall from them yesterday to say that it would be sorted today......nothing yet!!

Very poor to offer an incentive to purchase a car then make you feel like you have to fight for it!! Not very professional is it!

Has anyone actually received either incentive after their Capture purchase??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well after 3 days of faffing about I finally got registered today via My Renault to receive my Amazon vouchers......there must be an easier way of doing it than that!! What a palaver .......its not over yet though I now have to print the form off and send it with a copy of my V5 doc in the post and then wait 28 days for delivery............just in time for Christmas I suppose!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
TC Eddy the new iPad 5 is due out soon so hopefully if it is delayed further you may get the most up to date version.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I didnt know this offer existed. Of course because my Captur is onlyten daysold it doesnt seem to be recognised by the Renault system. I find this strange as thedealers have to enter your vin into the Renault system to print off your warranty certificate.
Perhaps they ar'nt so keen to cough up after you have.

·
Registered
28 Posts
When were the iPads or Amazon vouchers on offer, I didn't know anything about them when I ordered mine. Ordered it on 8th September.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi Jay your order was placed on the same day as mine your dealer should have mentioned that there were £250 Amazon vouchers on offer that weekend it wasnt a dealer based incentive it was Renault UK incentive under the Vive La Summer banner...I think Im right in saying the I Pad offer followed 1 to 2 weeks later.......could be wrong!!!

You still have to register on My Renault and list your car reg to obtain the voucher pass which you then print off and send with a copy of V5 to an address provided on the website.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oooooh, thanks TC Eddy, didn't know about that. Due to get car w/c 21st October so not long to wait now.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I emailed Renault on Friday about not being able to register in "my car" on the website. A lady called me this morning to explain that the data base for license registartion and the "my car" data base are not one in the same and that the latter can take up to two weeks to be updated.
She has E mailed the relevant department who will update my details and then I should be able registar my car.

As stated above seems a really starnge method here for registaring in "my car" You would think the data bases would be merged and that when your dealer sent in your VIN then that would be it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phoned up for an update on my i pad this morning,and was told I would get it in two or three weeks.So it looks like they are going to be very slow in actually delivering our i pads or amazon vouchers.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I would have thought the easiest way to do this would be to issue via the dealers at collection day..........its very long winded!!
That said some of the dealers would be incapable of even getting that right!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
TC Eddy said:
I would have thought the easiest way to do this would be to issue via the dealers at collection day..........its very long winded!!
That said some of the dealers would be incapable of even getting that right!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been trying to register my car on renaults database for 3 weeks to claim my iPad without success. I'm also finding it quite difficult to contact Renault during their their office hours as they are the same as my own. It's all very frustrating!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi Jim,if you have registered on My Renault scroll down to bottom left side to find "My Renault Feedback"........draft a complaint on there and they will get back to you.......they sorted mine out for me and I am now waiting for my vouchers!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nope! you just can't get enough of a good thread

Besides JKD41 started the ipad thread on the 9th October, so first come first served
Edited by: crossbow

1 - 20 of 61 Posts