Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Mednav 120 edc on 17th July and still not received it. I was told 11th October and later the18th October and now that it is still in the French distribution centre. Maybe sometime in the future.!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Waiting 3 months for a new car by factory order is quite normal. It's annoying when the date slips though. At least it sounds like it's made and just awaiting shipping.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi, can't seem to place those lyrics to any song so not sure if it's a record.
. Now to be sensible it probably is on here as far as I've seen. My delivery date has also been moved first to the 1st of this month till today (my birthday, which would of been to good to be true) till I don't know when it will get delivered I am getting another date today. Not as long as you by a long way but I feel your frustration.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You should be so lucky (that is a record!)

Ordered my 120EDC first week in August, delivery expected first week in December.

·
Registered
317 Posts
alicorbett2 said:
I ordered my Captur Medianav S on 1st July and its now estimated 29th November!!
WOW that is a long time, have they said why? I ordered mine the day before you and got it on the 14th September.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received a registration number this morning while the vehicle is still in the Southampton distribution centre. The dealers are trying.!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, that's another week gone and no result. I am now into my fourth month and feeling very disappointed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts