Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
more than a little racist? Why all black? Why not black and white in equal amounts? As for the lack of BAME people employed in F1 and the plan to "put that right", surely a person should be offered employment on merit,their qualifications or experience? Not on the colour of their skin,or come to that,their gender?
A few months ago "straight" people were being accused of,basically "hating on"I believe is the phrase,LGBT people,then we had the obnoxious Gretta what's her names gang telling us we had killed HER planet,now we are all racists because a black man was murdered by a police officer in the USA. Sick of it,sick of hearing about how the majority has got to change to suit the minority. How's about they stop thinking they deserve special treatment and blend in with the rest of us and just get on with their lives and let us get on with ours without the constant "Oh, poor me" bombardment.

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
BCM

(Black Cars Matter)

It's down to a general lack of tolerance as well as a perceived growth in racism - and a few other things including some people taking offence at almost anything. In the news at the moment, there are also plenty of stories about institutionalised racism in the UK police force, particularly The Met

·
Registered
175 Posts
Where is the evidence that F1 has ever discriminated against race. But this is the first time anyone has painted a car in a colour that is intended to represent skin tone - and THAT to me is discriminatory.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Like everything else it will probably run its course then fizzle out. But if it doesn't it may cause an almighty backlash in America

1 - 4 of 4 Posts