Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening fellow owners!
Firstly thank you everyone's help last year with the answers to all my silly questions and also all those answers to questions I didn't actually post, but someone else did!

Last Monday my poor 256K milevolvo was written off so I decided to take the plunge and get a Captur finally, much to the delight of my local garage who had certainly put the hours in with me!

They had a 63 plate Tahoe blue(matching collar and cuffs)Dynamic Diesel in stock ready for collection within 3 days, so I nowhave a Captur of my very own!

She's called Mystique (because she's blue), or Misty (which ties in with my decal design) for short and she's a fantastic car to have as a first new(ish) car.

Got the map upgrade sorted, music sorted (with album artwork embedded), got some floor mats on order and a vinyl sticker being printed next week hopefully. Once that's all done, there is nothing else to do to her. She's perfect!

I don't appear to have any of the faults listed on the forum (belt noises, MPG fault, sticky fuel gauges), which is a novelty. Every car I've had has had something wrong with it! Hopefully the Captur will be the proverbial leaf!

Anyway, I look forward to hanging out with everyone and hopefully helping out where I can!

-nowimboard

·
Registered
921 Posts
Congratulations

Enjoy your wonderful car
I certainly do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts