Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an email from my dealer - my car's made it to the UK!! Got to get from Southampton to Liverpool and then get registered, PDI'd etc.....

Just waiting for a delivery date - sadly it's going to be a couple of weeks before I'm free to get to the dealer to actually pick it up....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
thecookster...great news!!
It's those tantilising weeks, days, hours, and minutes....that are the worst....when they're sitting somewhere waiting for you!! I know....I'm waiting on number plates and a registration sticker!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Good news Cookster.....not long now............or is this the point at which it drags

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah - it's been so far away until now - it's worst now as I even know the chassis number and registration number, so it's all suddenly become very real....

Unfortunately work holidays are a couple of weeks off, and I bought from a dealer a LONG way from home so I didn't have to deal with Evans Halshaw, so I've got to wait till the end of the month now to collect...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Plates and registration here!!

Can you tell I'm happy? Just a l i t t l e bit!! My waiting is over!....Now let's hope that everything works and we don't have electrical problems.......

Collecting her tomorrow, late afternoon, after a six and a half hour bus trek to the south of Poland.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well done Ythsie
I feel soooooo happy for you! best have a drop of vodka tonight or you won't sleep

·
Registered
317 Posts
Will be thinking about you tomorrow Ythsie. That's one **** of a bus trek you are going on to collect your car. The lengths people go to collect the car of their dreams!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That 'drop' of vodka will be a tad more.....I DON'T drive!! YEAH!!!

The only time I'm happy about that!! Here in Poland we 'christen' things...

I'm sure we won't have too much on Friday as we'll want to go for a run so she gets used to the auto box!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Iang...wait till you see the number plates....you'll understand why!!!...WATCH THIS SPACE!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lol Ythsie , I really can feel your excitement. Really pleased that at last your wait is over. Bet it feels like christmas is early. And that's some journey you've got travelling back home. We'll enjoy and now you've got me wondering about your VRN.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks Guys.....and Girls(!!) Some people will be BLUE with envy!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hope everything goes ok Ythsie.........enjoy the bus ride.......I bet the return journey is better though!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts