Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Captur 2nd of Aug, I sold my beloved wee car today, called the Dealer who confirmed that my car was built on Wednesday & left the depot yesterday!! I'm hoping to get my new car on the 23/10/13, it's the TC90 if that's right with RLink & in Boston Blue which I hear doesn't look to great in the flesh as it's not the same as the brochure, I am just hoping I like it, some one has to like it I suppose!! Apart from the concern with the colour I am really exited about getting my new car!!!!
Edited by: Mary Mc

·
Registered
175 Posts
My expression plus dci is to arrive on the 20th. So hope to have it before the 25th. I to have gone for the boston blue,added the reversing and front parking sensors pack, working to a budget so decided long and hard about it and after seeing the ones in the gallery I thought it didn't look to bad. What ever it's going to be still a rather rare car and make some heads turn. Excitement starting now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tukerz yeah I had to think about it long & hard to
I said my next car would have gadgets in it
So that's what I went for I was thinking about the
Parking sensors but I believe & can add them later
So that's what I would like to do I'm going to the
Garage to pay the balance today I will keep you updated
On the arrival date!! The excitement is defiantly
There now!!!Edited by: Mary Mc

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes they are easily fitted. All the wiring is in place I was told. The dealer is fitting all mine so that I get an earlier delivery, he said it would delay it if it was done by renault at source. And said you wouldn't know anyway. He did give me the choice. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts