Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Captur TCE120 EDC has arrived. I collected it yesterday (18/10/13).
What can I say? Super!

The auto is the best I have ever driven. The automatic "creep" is more assertive than on other autos, but the gear changes are so smooth you have to look at the rev counter to notice the changing.

"Down-sized" from a Megane, but I wouldn't have noticed. Well roomy inside. Used the fold-down seats today to take my wife and all her craft-gear to a sale of works plenty of room for that too.

Medianav map has been upgraded using the free upgrades. A 16gig memory stick used to hold lots of music. Sound is very good.

I ordered it on 23rd July. My original collection date was 7th November. That was rather a movable feast; it came forward, then slipped, but I still ended up getting it early. To all those who have to wait a little longer; the wait is worth it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
have to say the one tone looks amazing....i actually prefer that to the 2 tones ive seen (no offence to the two tone owners!) just enough black and chrome to act as a contrast.

hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Love the colour, it is my favourite, I'm biased as mine is the same colour although I have a black roof. Good to see someone with the Arizona wheels like mine, they do make the car stand out. It is also good to read that someones Captur was slightly early.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks great Crossbow, see where bigbadtony is coming from with the contrast from the black plastics is enough. If I went for this colour would of def gone for the Arizona wheels to.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Are you going to use it? You know if you take it out on the road there will be dust, mud, flies, dogs, lorries, possible even people touching it - I find it so distressing just to think about it all...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for your kind comments. The Captur looks striking whatever the colour.
Vbl -LOL- its rained almost continuously since I picked up the car. Big puddles in the country-side near where I live.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks ace
I think it's the first picture I've seen of a mono coloured Arizona with Arizona wheels

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
crossbow, I missed your great news this weekend as I've been away from home..

Car looks super! I've not seen an all over Arizona...wnd it's very striking and eye grabbing

Now it will be interesting to get your feedback on consumption figures and performance. The auto box is a dream...you don't hear or feel it working!

The car's not fond of potholes...but I can live with that...if the suspension can cope with it over the years ahead.

Hope the weather improves for you to fully enjoy it!!

Edited by: Ythsie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts