1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

A few of photos of our Ivory/Black "Dynamique S MediaNav dCi 90 Stop & Start
"

Had car since 08/10 and very happy with it (Replaced trusty 2002 1.9 TDI Scenic that only ever required regular service, batteries and tyres) loving all the Captur's automated features.

Locking, Lights, Wipers, Cruise Control, Bluetooth Phone connection

No problems so far, where I tend to stick to eco mode with auto stop start, and give the accelerator a sharp press when I want to pass other cars etc... Was a little worried about car uphill, but no problems at all when eco off

<div align="center">In garage and ready for pickup

<div align="center">Outside a roadside bar

Not many on roads around Seville yet (only seen a two tone Arizona with Diamond black roof and single tone Arizona so far...)

Mike

Edited by: MikeKL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, think I am averaging 4.9 litres per 100kms, about 58 MPG if the average fuel reading on capturs standard trip computer is reasonably accurate.

Figure is for everyday driving to/from work about 25mins drive with a few traffic lights and bit of motorway too, certainly not worrying about being gentle and light footed all time.
Edited by: MikeKL

·
Registered
72 Posts
That is by far and away the best colour combination for the multi-coloured versions, looks absolutely stunning - it's the black pillars blending with the windows that does it and the Ivory, unlike normal 90-day white, which really picks out the shape.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Car looks great!

Welcome!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our little group

Mine (when it adventurely turns up) is identical to yours. I also have the Heated front seats, and the touring kit (towbar, centre armrest and a tie down net) mines still another 6 weeks away.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Mike welcome to the forum, car looks great. Seems the captur is just as rare in Hampshire as I've yet to spot one on the roads.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Nice one. Same as mine except I got the black colour pack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts