Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from work last night and have a brainwave......go to local jetwash and have my Captur cleaned........nothing special just a wash.I have not been able to do it at home and it was looking a little dirty.....just a bit!!
.........so along I popped to the local......greeted by a pleasant Polish lad and his mate who promptly set about the Captur......the adverts and descriptions of what you can have were around on the wall so I thought ......ahhhh not bad a wash and dry and door shuts for £3.50....good price........when they had done he said "Are you pleased sir that is£5.50".......heres my question...is a Captur a car??......when I looked he had charged me for a 4x4 !! When I asked why £5.50 he said "Its tall I couldnt reach top!" I said cheekily"So you charge me "£2.00" as you are a shortarse".........think it was lost in translation I thought I was going to get a thump

I would have given him a fiver if it had of been the correct price of £3.50 anyway......I dunno I dont think I will be a lazy sod anymore after that!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Newbie here, Captur'd I bet they still charged you for a 4x4 tho...

Love the forum, great source of information.

Delivery date not till May :-(

·
Registered
28 Posts
They won't get away with it again Todge, gonna wash and polish my Captur myself. You will love your Captur when it arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts