Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Alans220,I see you are using Norfolk's main road.

I thought I recognised the lay of the land, then I checked your location.

Nice car by the way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, sunny Norfolk.

Bought the car from Wests in Kings Lynn, seem like a good deakership.

Car runs really nice, smooth and quiet, traded in an almost new Fiesta Titanium X. Much prefer the Captur for comfort and the high seating position.

Lots of 'stuff' to get used to.

al

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A full tank would have been nice, got to get used to putting diesel in again.

A couple of things that I would have liked;

A spare wheel and an armrest, the man at Wests has quoted me £468.84 for the two items fitted!!!

al

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We only decided a couple of weeks ago that the Fiesta was just too small for us, so we went looking;

Peugeot 2008, nice car but my wife just could not get comfy in the drivers seat.

Mokka, nice looking, had all we wanted, so booked a test drive 1.7 diesel, ok to drive but so noisy, couldn't live with it.

Captur, had a test drive in a 0.9 petrol, we both really liked it.

So we talked to the guy at Wests (kings Lynn), told him we wanted a Diesel in Tahoe blue, Medianav, and he had one already there in the compound. Had a look at it and started negotiations!

The part exchange offer was as to be expected (low), but the £1500 off and 0% finance was good. Paid extra for the rear windows to be tinted, but the added rear parking sensors were free.

So we only had to wait for 10 days, very happy so far.

al

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was quoted £150 for armrest and £79 for a spare tyre + vat.
That was main dealership price. Look in the Captur brochure for prices, can be downloaded off Renault site. Hope that helps.

Did read on one blog that a Clio armrest should fit and that eBay sell them too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lovely motor you have there. I am picking my all black dci captur up Tuesday. Can't wait wish I would of tried to get free parking sensors. Can these be added to the no be dynamique s ,?
Ps ,I'm in Lowestoft so a few Norfolk and Suffolk folk on here !!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, they can be added afterwards, ours were, they work fine no problems. The sound volume is spot on and the beeps increase as you get closer, just like they should.

No problems so far with ours, been out for most of today tho only done 125 miles in total, average mpg shows 66.7, hope it stays there!

al

1 - 20 of 25 Posts