Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Dave and my wife and I recently purchased a captur, the colour we chose was Amazon orange with a black roof, our model is the dimanique satnav model which includes darkened windows in the back, sat nav also blue tooth (a must). We bought this car in April and are very pleased with our chose. We are regularly stopped in the street when parking and asked about the car, and everybody seems to comment on the colour saying it is beautiful add stunning.

We are very pleased with the car and it is much more economical with the fuel consumption, we are averaging 54.1 mpg around town, our previous car was a Renault Scenic 7 seater and the most we got out of that car was 41 mpg.

Looking forward to several good years of motoring with this car, keep all of you informed of what happening.

Would like to her from anyone who would like to have a chat about this brilliant car

hope to chat soon

Dave

·
Registered
863 Posts
welcome got the same colours Arizona with black roof.no tinted windows but got the chrome pack.

·
Registered
921 Posts
hi Dave

Welcome on board

Really good to hear your pleased with your Captur
Mine is just 13 weeks old today oyster grey and black roof DS

And I'm loving every minute of driving and owning my wonderful Captur

Lyn

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to hearing your adventures and updates of how the car is prforming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts