Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new to this club have ordered a new capture tce90 dynamic was hoping to get it before xmas but looks like january now am looking forward to finally getting it, seems so long since i ordered it in august but just have to remain patient i guess

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you cant wait to pick it up i went for ivory and black and looking at the pictures of others it looks stunning

·
Registered
127 Posts
did they gave u a date? i went for tahoe blue with black roof. i know!!
no matter what colour we chose i think all of them r stunning

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no exact date just said early january it was my wife who took the call your right about the colour combos they all look pretty good to me as well, its funny how a new car can make you feel 10 years younger lol

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome, and dont forget we want allthe tips and info you come across aswell as any problems/ questions you have. A problem shared and all that.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome to the forum Graham! Ownership just round the corner...

·
Registered
95 Posts
That's a long time to wait Graham, I ordered my Dynamique S Diesel with r-Nav in black and Arizona towards the end of September and got it 3 weeks ago over a month early (it was due Xmas week) so you never know. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just joined the forumI took delivery of my Dynamique s Diesel with R-Link in black & Arizona roof I took the package with all the extras like the colour coded interior, heated seats reverse camera, removable seat cover. What a great car to drive everywhere I go in it I have a big grin on my face. So anybody waiting on one you will love it when you get it. Happy Driving everyone.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yet another happy Scottish owner!! Tick the box and welcome to our forum Macafee!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome Graham and Macafee... and Graham heres hoping Santa comes early to your house

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the welcome everyone, be the best present if i got delivery before xmas heres hoping, yeah it seems like ages since i ordered it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I may have been a little premature with the elation of my new car. I cannot pair a phone to the R-Link, when I press the phone Icon from the menu I get a blank screen, so can't do anything with a phone, hopefully I will be able to work it out

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Macafee I've only got medianav and that paired fine. I'm sure some of our members can help you out with this! HEY GUYS..........

1 - 20 of 36 Posts