Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Tahoe blue with white roof Captur Dynamique Media Nav. It's for the wife. After she owned a scenic since 2001 which is still in showroom condition with only 30000 miles. I pick the new car up on Saturday, Hope this car gives her the same faultless service that she is used to.. Look forward to sharing experiences and general information in the up coming years. Merry Christmas to all fellow members.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Avanuvapint...there's a name I need to get used to!!!
She'll LOVE it!! But I bet the Media Nav will be the part that will give her the most to learn about!
A good car...although rear visibility without a camera may be a concern...I'm sure she'll cope!!

Welcome into our midst...and A Merry Christmas to you both!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome and merry xmas. This is where it all happens for hints tips and moans (not many moans) enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally picked up my wifes christmas present after battling the storms on my way down to Tunbridge Wells. We are both delighted with the car. Deffo stands out on the drive. Its a TCE 90 Media Nav. No mods yet
but give it time and i am sure it will soon have a few bits bolted on. Need mudflaps, sill protectors and a boot cargo net for starters..

Edited by: avanuvapint

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I picked the car up on Saturday in the storm and had a 60 mile drive home on a almost stationery M25. The wife got round to driving it for the first time today and she said it is brilliant to drive and is quite impressed with the car. She had her Scenic for 13 years and i had a hard job prizing the keys from her hand when i sold it.
so this is quite a change. She's loving it already. Might even borrow it myself on the odd occasion.

·
Registered
61 Posts
avanuvapint said:
<span ="apple-tab-span"="" style="white-space:pre"></span>Finally picked up my wifes christmas present after battling the storms on my way down to Tunbridge Wells. We are both delighted with the car. Deffo stands out on the drive. Its a TCE 90 Media Nav. No mods yet
     but give it time and i am sure it will soon have a few  bits bolted on. Need mudflaps, sill protectors and a boot cargo net for starters..
I got mine from there! Was yours on display because I think I saw it when I picked mine up and liked it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Lovely Captur AUP
Dreading seeing one and thinking should have gone blue and WHITE

·
Registered
588 Posts
lol welcome to the club mate. gone from a Scenic to a Captur myself and have to say its a lot easier to drive and a lot less roll on the cornering. your in for a treat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi CazB. Yes it was on display. Had done 170 miles. Got it for what i think was a great price with a few goodies thrown in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
avanuvapint said:
Hi CazB. Yes it was on display. Had done 170 miles. Got it for what i think was a great price with a few goodies thrown in. 
Ooh that is a good deal then.. I remember walking past it as I went to go to mine thinking, ok that us a lovely colour combo with the white wheels. I would have been tempted by that if i hadnt ordered mine at that point. Enjoy driving!

·
Registered
921 Posts
it looks very lovelyHow is it now you have had it for a while ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts