Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
just ordered and now having a colour panic attack! Got Arizona with Ivory roof, chrome trim and ivory alloys.

Is the Arizona as nice in 'real life' as looks in brochure? Worrying that I will hate it now!

·
Registered
428 Posts
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's a very nice colour, but one tbat changes in different light conxitions.. I have to be honest and say go and have a look at it in real life as it IS different.
I LOVE it in bright sunshine...and it gets a deep orange when it's dull.
It's the colour they use most in tbeir advertisinģ...
From my time on this forum, I would say ivory/black is the most popular...followed by arizona/black.
I nearly bought it in the latter colour, but wasn't brave enough!!
Saying tbat...I love my stone/black!!!!Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
104 Posts
I can truly say you have chosen the best colour.....if Renault chose it for the publicity shots they must agree....Oh! and welcome aboard CarolyMac

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The colour comes from the concept that was only made in it...
The proof of tbe pudding will be how well it resells in that colour!!
Hence my reason for holding back with the Arizona to be bonest...

·
Registered
203 Posts
I love the Arizona colour schemes and if I wasn't so henpecked would have been my colour of choice. !!! As it was I or should I say WE picked Ivory with Black roof. In hindsite it's not too shabby a colour scheme and have ended up loving it.
meterman_56

·
Registered
921 Posts
meterman_56 said:
I love the Arizona colour schemes and if I wasn't so henpecked would have been my colour of choice. !!! As it was I or should I say WE picked Ivory with Black roof. In hindsite it's not too shabby a colour scheme and have ended up loving it.
meterman_56

That made me laugh !

·
Registered
921 Posts
CarolyMac said:
Hello,
just ordered and now having a colour panic attack! Got Arizona with Ivory roof, chrome trim and ivory alloys.

Is the Arizona as nice in 'real life' as looks in brochure? Worrying that I will hate it now!

It looks stunning and its the colour in there advert

I've had bright colours in the past and loved the oyster grey and diamond black roof

Again the colour varies in different light

You will love it I'm sure

Lyn

·
Registered
428 Posts
Anyway, besides the colour (which will be just fine) you have ordered the best model , with the best engine. I'm sure this will get a few backs up, but don't listen to their arguements, you've done the best thing.
He he

·
Registered
279 Posts
CarolyMac said:
Hello,

Apart from the ivory wheels, one is this colour scheme is in my local dealer's showroom. Don't worry, it looks very striking in real life.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have an all Arizona Captur. Well the outside. I wanted the inside colour trim, but the missus drew the line at that. I have the roof decal too.
The Colour is not solid, and changes with the light, so every day you have a different colour.

Edited by: crossbow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts