Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my media nav s edc diesel in charcoal grey with black roof, and thought to register and say hi in this forum, hopefully the long wait will be less painful by going through these threads.

Car is supposed to arrive end May-June.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I totally agree Michaela. Ordered mine at the beginning of November and the time has gone fast. Now it has arrived at the dealer's and I've actually seen it! My goodness these last few days are dragging.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome to our forum. Hopefully your wait will fly by. Mine was 12 weeks, but I've now been running my Captur for 5 months. Well worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcime jmonfu! Hope you find some useful information to prepare you for Captur ownership! The wait IS the worst part of it as they are super cars!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yeah hopefully the wait will pass fast, I doubt it though :)

Yes I have been going through this forum and there is some really helpful tips.

And from what I am reading, it really is something to look forward to :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And after a wait of 4 months, I finally own my Captur :) Looking forward for a long relationship with her!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll try to take some over the weekend. Thought its the normal charcoal grey + black top, no mods

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True that, although to find a nice quiet spot by the sea is quite hard at the moment.............summer time :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the grey and black club!
You won't be disappointed - our cars are amazing :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LisaH said:
Welcome to the grey and black club!
You won't be disappointed - our cars are amazing :)

I also believe that, its the best color on the Captur, but we are biased :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh completely biased. Couple that with the amazing box on the 1.5 auto and the ridiculous fuel efficiency and I wouldn't have another car ever :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts