Nice colour combo mate. I ordered mine last weekend with the r-link upgrade and got an email today saying delivery should be around November 18th . Apparently there's a load of orders going in so the delivery dates have been pushed back a couple weeks. Even more waiting
Is it the r-link that's holding the orders back then?? I heard Renaults closing the factory for a while too. Yep that is one **** of a birthday present. At this rate mines going to be more of a Christmas present!
Not sure if its just the r link or a combination of options. Just ordered mine this week and got an email confirming that it should arrive during the week beginning the 30th September. Seems the r link and the medianav are popular choices.
Just phoned my dealer up to add an alarm as originally we could only see it as part of a pack but thanks to someones posting on here its seems it can be fitted as an accessory. He said he would look into it, I mentioned if it put the date of the car back forget it but he seems to think that it will have no impact on the date.
Checked my June 25th order this morning (0.9 TCE 90 Dynamique MediaNav, Arizona, R-Link, Heated seats) and it seems it is now back to beginning November - original estimate end of September. The order has a green status (anyone know what that means?), but my dealer seems to have been able to add rear parking sensors (no longer part of a pack!) without any extension of delay. Had asimilarproblem with our other car (Megane CC), which actually arrived three weeks early!!
Really bad news about the delay. If I remember right I think the dealer was telling me green meant that changes could be made to a vehicle. And red meant that it was locked and no major changes could be made. I phoned my dealer today to add an alarm, he said it would not delay the vehicle and never mentioned any other delay on my car. Hope not to hear anything but a phonecall to say pick it up.
Ok my car is in uk I have been told since Aug 2nd that my car will be delivered 23rd Oct phoned today the dealer has informed me prob not tomorrow maybe mon or Wed next week, should I be stamping my feet hear or am I being to impatient??
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.