Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just ordered a new captur for my wife

Dynamique media nav tce in ivory with black wheels and a spare wheel

Should be getting it the week after next hopefully.

Had lots of renaults over the years and this was a very good deal so worth a go.

Will be a little different from my clio 200 trackday car but great for the kids hopefully!Edited by: H&M

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome H&M into the ranks! Great little car, with bags of space !!

Your wife will love driving it!?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all

Its a 0.9 tce 90bhp.
Were selling my mk6 golf Gti to buy something more sensible. Its a great car but we decided to get something which we wouldn't have to worry about as much.

I hate leaving the golf in supermarkets or multistory car parks etc so wanted a 'normal' family car but something which still was still nice to drive, spacious and safe but also looks good and has plenty of toys.

The captur seems to tick all these boxes. I'm sure it will be a bit different to what were used to but it seems perfect for a family car and ideal for shopping/getting the kids in etc and should be cheaper to run, though the Gti is suprisingpy cheap to run to be honest.

I would have preceded a 1.2 tce if it was available as a manual but he 90bhp should be fine for what were usin the car for.

I've still got my 2011 clio RS200 which is my trackday and weekend toy though!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The one I bought is in stock no. Going to pick it up last day of the month.

If I was going to order one I wanted mercury with black roof or black wih Arizona pack but I needed one pretty much now.

The choices we had were Tahoe blue, black wih black wheels or ivory with black wheels. I would have liked the black roof but I think it still looks nice all in ivory.

We decided to go for the ivory and got a decent deal. £430 dealer discount off the car as well as £1000 Renault contribution, a set of mats and fuel and a spare wheel.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we went to see the car again today and really like it.

were going back later this week to actually test drive one! we still haven't had a test drive but sure we will like it

bought a set of these to fit my winter tyres too. this is nothing for a set of OZ wheels

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/oz-racing/lounge-8/silver-polished/16-inch

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
went to test drive it and finalise the deal today

really impressive little car. can't believe how much space there is inside and the little engine pulls nicely as long as you keep it spinning.

were picking the car up next friday. got a great deal on it and we think it looks the part and drives nice so were happy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so we picked the car up today.

so far very pleased. nice car to drive and it looks really good and is spacious enough for 2 babies etc

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am so happy to see your car! Have just ordered the same, for similar reasons, i.e. did not want to wait for months for two tone, but had an AGONISING time trying to decide between a colour and the ivory ( which I had worried would look a bit ' ambulance'-like. ). . I really was not brave enough for the 'out there' orange or blue, and silver seemed even less brave.. So ivory, all over. The smart wheels and spare tyre, media nav, but all over ivory. I think the pictures you have here are giving me a lot of reassurance- looks very classy, I think!Bet you have been turning some heads in your new motor

1 - 20 of 22 Posts