Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ordered my media nav s edc diesel in mercury with black roof from buyacar.co.uk with big savings over local dealer who couldn't get anywhere near. Not seen any web pics of this combo but think should work well. Gotta wait until April though

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi MarkyBoy and welcome

I've just depressed myself and built a Captur to my spec on their site and it's nearly 3 grand less than what I paid from Renault

Very nice colours you've chosen

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi MarkyBoy! Massive saving!! I'm glad I bought mine in Poland! My top model with all the extras cost just over £16000 with dealer discounts.
You'll love the car..and for the money you paid...Great value!!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club,

This is the closest I could find, just got to imagine the grey being a bit lighter! Should look nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome to the club. Can't wait to see it in the flesh as only seen on config. Think will look smart.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just ordered, on behalf of my wife, a TCe MediaNav with protection pack and spare wheel for delivery in late March. Decided to keep it really simple and went for Black.....all over. Colour combos are always a matter of personal choice. Read the WhatCar test before finalising the order and took the car for an extended run on the Motorway as part of the test drive. OK, it's no ball of fire but it kept up with the traffic just fine and seems very refined.

Let's just hope it's somewhat more reliable than our previous Renault purchased in 2004 , a Megane estate which, amongst MANY other faults, shed its' exhaust i.e.it literally fell off mid journey at 6 months old. Said I would never buy Renault again but my wife finally persuaded me otherwise

1 - 15 of 15 Posts