Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Captur this afternoon, very stressful with a toddler in tow so I am looking forward to getting to know the car over the next few days when I can concentrate properly on how things work rather than trying to just get out of the dealership! Looks like these forums are going to be useful and looks likes everyones very friendly. Can't wait to drive it properly tomorrow!!

·
Super Moderator
2,378 Posts
lyric_grace said:
Can't wait to drive it properly tomorrow!!

Eeeek, I hope that you drove it properly from the dealer to your home !

Driving improperly just isn't on

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IvorETower said:
lyric_grace said:
Can't wait to drive it properly tomorrow!!

Eeeek, I hope that you drove it properly from the dealer to your home !

Driving improperly just isn't on
Lol what I meant was that I drove it home very carefully with a toddler in the back constantly talking at me! Today I get to drive alone and check out all the buttons and things like that! I've tried to upload this picture but for some reason its the wrong way round?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a 0.9TCE Dynamique Medianav - Is that right? I'm just so new to this, only ordered it 2 weeks ago and by all accounts I'm lucky to be in it so quickly!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can I ask a question, what do people do for cup holder? The one inside seems very small, will it actually hold a coffee cup or is there another option that people use?

·
Registered
924 Posts
The little tray at the rear of the small cup holder is a large cup holder too.
it also depends upon the size of your coffee cup.
Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum lyric_grace..lovely colour combo..you must be really pleased with your choice..you got it really fast as well. Enjoy discovering all the capturs good stuff.
meterman_56

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome, I had a bottle of water with me today and had no where to put it, it wasn't particularly "big bottomed" lol! Will have to try a regular Starbucks type cup in the holder, it just didn't look very big, and I love a nice drive through coffee!
Love the colour, nearly bought a black one but so pleased I changed my mind!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts