Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased last years model

RENAULT CAPTUR S EDITION TCE150 Automatic in red and black.

New not pre reg , yes I have changed to a petrol, will it be a good move?, I needed
an automatic. I have had no problems with my manual diesel Captur and will miss it
after five plus years of ownership.

It was the hardest decision I had to make petrol or diesel as I am getting rid of a fantastic car.

I think the government will start to clobber the diesels in the near future hence my move
over to petrol.

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
^
Congratulations. I think you have made the right move. If I were to change my Captur for the new model now, I'd be looking at the 1.3 petrol 130 EDC

·
Registered
16 Posts
I cancelled my order for a new 2020 Captur 150 Auto in April as there was no way I’d get the car by 10th May.
Picked up a 2019 manual 130 Red Edition for 15k with 2500 on the clock a couple of days ago and impressed so far,..👍

·
Registered
943 Posts
Just purchased last years model

RENAULT CAPTUR S EDITION TCE150 Automatic in red and black.

New not pre reg , yes I have changed to a petrol, will it be a good move?, I needed
an automatic. I have had no problems with my manual diesel Captur and will miss it
after five plus years of ownership.

It was the hardest decision I had to make petrol or diesel as I am getting rid of a fantastic car.

I think the government will start to clobber the diesels in the near future hence my move
over to petrol.
Good luck Dick , Hope your one of the lucky ones I certainly wasn't .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts