Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all,have just joined so I thought I would introduce myself I'm an old geezer who thinks he is about 16 I love fishing, shooting, flying toy aircraft, falconry, have a Captur on order 1.5 dci Dynamique s supposed to be ready to pick up on 6th May but I'm not holding my breath on that date, so just a quickie to say Hi

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome Salmon not just a Captur we have in common, I'm one of the many old geezers on here who think they are still sixteen. (you all know who you are)

·
Registered
824 Posts
.............Just coz I wear slippers when I drive doesn't mean Im an old geezer..........does it?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lovely part of the country you hail from..was up that way a couple of years ago..had a great time sightseeing...would have been even better if I had been drving the Captur..would have really seen the sights then!!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the greetings Folks, reading the forum looks like there is no chance of getting the car on the 7th May what do you think? it will be a factory build light blue body black roof and heated front seats.

·
Super Moderator
2,684 Posts
When did you order it? Mine was ordered on 27 Feb and I'm on 20 weeks delivery

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcomre from another 'mature' member!! It's a great car to get in and out of, to relax and to enjoy the music Gordon has suggested!
PS I hope you spoiled yourself and ordered the R linl...you'll feel years younger!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was ordered on 7th Feb, no didn't order r link for the extra money didn't think it was worth it but of course I could be wrong, thought the heated seats would be better to have than R link

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Honestly, it depends on budget of course...The heated seats are great and worth the extra... I only suggested the R link because it is a lot better for radio sound and navigation.. You will be iok with the other system although people have been going frantic over postcodes, which are now upgradeable at very little cost... but the R link does have quite a few advantages...possibility of reversing camera amongst others..
Not really an option to change now...so I'll not go on about it...but a brilliant car mechanically and very comfortable!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As you say it's all about budget we had a test drive with one which had R-link and camera very impressed but when we realised it was about £850 extra we just went for the heated seats but of course it does have parking sensors , after reading the forum looks like if you have a factory build you have to wait a very long time we are supposed to have it on 7th of may but looks like no chance will have to have a chat with the dealer nearer the time, dont know if living in different parts of the country makes any difference probably not Oh well we will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Less automatics built Salmon44, but even the manuals are taking their time to arrive at their destination.
It's well worth the wait if you have a trouble free motor at the moment, but more of a chore if there are things needing done to the old car!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
IvorETower said:
When did you order it? Mine was ordered on 27 Feb and I'm on 20 weeks delivery
You have had such a wait! I was going bonkers after 6 weeks.

Cannot be long now - good luck

Welcome salmon44, it will be worth the wait.

Edited by: awq

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no nothing wrong with old car its a 2011 megane dynamique tomtom, the Captur we ordered is a manual

1 - 16 of 16 Posts