Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had it for just a week now.

I know the wing mirrors are dirty, I'll just have to drive faster through the rain...

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Looks good - same colour combination as the one I have on order, except mine should have chromed trim on door bottoms and foglamp surrounds and grille

·
Registered
97 Posts
LynG said:
Im Guessing yours is Blue as well

Mine will eventually be Tahoe Blue, just waiting for delivery which is scheduled in for end of July!

All great minds know that Tahoe Blue is the best colour.

Oyster Grey is a close 2nd though ..........

·
Registered
104 Posts
lor said:
LynG said:
Im Guessing yours is Blue as well

Mine will eventually be Tahoe Blue, just waiting for delivery which is scheduled in for end of July!

All great minds know that Tahoe Blue is the best colour.

Oyster Grey is a close 2nd though ..........
glad us Arizona dudes aint part of the common 5/8 then.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
LynG said:
Mmm oyster grey and diamond black is Class

It's a good job you gave mine some credit LoL

I had to cover myself, I learnt from a young age to never upset a woman - unless it's my wife who I annoy every day!

Dantoo - My boss spoke to me about the Captur yesterday as his neighbour is keen on one but felt like a bumblebee when driving a orange demo car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
lor said:
LynG said:

I had to cover myself, I learnt from a young age to never upset a woman - unless it's my wife who I annoy every day!

Dantoo - My boss spoke to me about the Captur yesterday as his neighbour is keen on one but felt like a bumblebee when driving a orange demo car.
float like a bumblebee..sting like a butterfly ..... Hmm! that's no right? BALDY AN TANGOED

·
Registered
921 Posts
lor said:
LynG said:

Sensible chap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts