Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Just a wash with Autoglym shampoo and cold water. It was really nice to wash, but the black plasticky trim was difficult to clean, might need something special to clean that with.

·
Registered
209 Posts
alans220 said:
Hi, Just a wash with Autoglym shampoo and cold water. It was really nice to wash, but the black plasticky trim was difficult to clean, might need something special to clean that with.
There is a product on the market called "back to black" in a spray can. Halfords usually stock it. Doesn't have to be used on black bumpers only but works equally well on all shades of grey. Highly recommended.

·
Super Moderator
2,373 Posts
Just spray the black plastic bits with Autoglym tyre dressing. I've used it on the plain unpainted bumpers on my Scenic and they look like new after 16 years, not faded to dull grey at all

·
Registered
863 Posts
covering of sahara sand unbelieviable.need to go across the road now to get it back to looking respectable.lovely day and a little shower and that lot dumps on you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I only ever use showroom shine since I saw it on a TV shopping channel qvc.It really does shine like shown on tv not just hype.
It is just spray on and wipe off with a clean cloth,it takes 20 minutes,and finish is fantastic best polish out there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes. I agree. I have used Showroom Shine on my last two cars and the first thing I did when I got my Captur was to apply it. It is brilliant. Amazing shine,wax protection and no problem with the black skirt. This product does it all. A bit expensive but well worth it in my opinion. Watch the video on line. It really does what it says!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts