Renault Captur Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Captur with keyless entry. Been using the keyless entry to lock & unlock the car however the car just wouldn’t switch on the other day. According to the garage when you use keyless entry/exit it doesn’t fully shut down the vehicle so it’s caused the car to die... anyone heard of this? Why have this feature when it can’t be used as this happens? Thoughts / solutions welcome
Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
woops. I have answered this on another thread. Now I think this thread is the correct one....

Maybe the mods can close down the first one.....

I said - How long was it between locking the car and then re-entering. If more than three to four weeks, then it is possible. Otherwise the dealer is telling you porkies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woops. I have answered this on another thread. Now I think this thread is the correct one....

Maybe the mods can close down the first one.....

I said - How long was it between locking the car and then re-entering. If more than three to four weeks, then it is possible. Otherwise the dealer is telling you porkies.
thanks, the cars only a few weeks old & hasn’t been sitting for days on end without turning a wheel. Just seems strange to me. They took it back in to garage serviced it and came back with it’s the keyless entry / exit doesn’t fully shut down the vehicle. Seems a nonsense to me..

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Please do not post the same question in more than one place, it only confuses.
Please see here:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.