Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS THE ONE I WANT !

The Kwid :an all-new concept carunveiled by Renaultat Mumbai Auto Expo 2014.

"Insiders had earlier said it will be something ""˜out of the box' and it surely looks that way. The rugged KWID concept looks straight out of a video game. A two-door concept with a 3.6-metre length, the car features Lamborghini-like scissor doors, a Mini-like pillar-less cabin and tail-lights that pop out of the rear. The car was partly designed at Renault's India studio in Mumbai with plenty of inputs going especially into the interiors of the car, which look straight out of a sci-fi movie. The Kwid concept even comes with a ""˜flying companion' that you can control with a tablet."

They don't say how many "KWID" it will cost ?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Is the "flying companion" a drone so you can shoot at the odd Merc Beemer or Audi that gets in your way?

I know any production model that comes from this will be toned down a lot....the Captur was! I dont find it attractive but if its out by the time Im ready for changing my Captur I would have good look at it!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Not my cup of tea as it stands...but as you say...concepts change....going in a similar direction to Citroen's Cactus!?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The flying companion acts like a recon drone in auto mode or can be controlled from inside the cabin via a dash mounted tablet :

Gimmick or a glimpse of the future ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts