Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered a new Captur for 03/09/2014 delivery. I have been told it will not be a problem but after reading some of the post's on here I'm a little "nervy" now.How long did you wait for your's?

·
Registered
863 Posts
was told 10 weeks but got it in 8 so not bad.got mine early feb.

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Already been waiting 10 weeks, and 10 or 11 more to go.20 weeks seems to be normal for automatics, 16 weeks seems more the norm for manual transmission.
It also appears that unlike other car manufacturers, Renault are incapable of mixing manuals and autos on the production line, so autos are built in batches (that's what Renault UK told me). You could be lucky and just squeeze in at the end of a run or else you may be unlucky and have to wait 5 months

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Goldy..Welcome to the forum. My Captur was a stock basic dynamique medianav Tce90..it had already left the factory and was awaiting delivery to uk..I got it 1 month after placing order. I think the more extras you require the longer the wait..that seems to be the case if you read the the order threads..
meterman_56

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arizona with black roof and chrome pack so would have thought it's pretty standard ish. They have been told if not delivered by 3rd September I walk and find another car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts