Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!I have something strange in my auto light-rain sensor. There is like a patch which is very reflective. Can you have a look at the attached picture and tell me what you think please?
Is it a defect? is it just cosmetic? sometimes the lights do turn on during bright sunlight but maybe its just a software issue...

thanks

Steve

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Spsaila Just checked mine it has two small dots and one circle 8mm does not have the the rest take it back to dealers let them have a look

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jonjohn,

Yes I thought so, I was just wondering whether its just mine that has this "characteristic" :)
I d like to confirm before approaching the dealer...

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess its just cosmetic though, both sensors work fine.... though there s been a couple of cases where the lights turned on on their own:(

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Tyrfelin!...and you were boasting that it was always raining in Wales keeping your car clean!!

You need to get that fixed or changed for a sun sensor!!

I'm enjoying the sun here since the beginning of the year with temperatures of around 8°C -10°C...I'm beginning to like my rugged, dusty looking Captur!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sounds a bit like my old homeland! Plenty of drizzle!!
Has the weather died down a bit with yourselves? The flooding looked serious! Never seen the like in the 54 years I lived in the UK!
We're usually in freezing conditions with heavy snowfalls, but nothing so far this year!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Who said it always rains in Wales.........we starting to get webbed feet the way it's been going lately..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Nice one!! Spoke too early!!!! Snowfalls in the north heading south to where I am....anticipated heavy snow by Friday!! Oh well it will be a white Captur!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Spsaila that was good service!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts