Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks anyone got a problem with their media nav although it might just be a connection problem when i am listening to my music that is sync to my phone getting a lot of jumping thinking of putting my music on to a memory stick see if that is better just wondered if anyone else has gad same problem

·
Registered
409 Posts
I get some jumping when I play music from my IPhone via the BT (blue tooth) option, this seems quite a common fault. The very best method of playing music on the media nav is by using a nano usb stick (does'nt protrude)

·
Registered
84 Posts
As mention several times in this forum... MediaNav known issue they are suppose to be working on a fix sometime later part of this year.As said above use USB for now...

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you turn off the PhoneBook sync you will find that the problem subsides. Bluetooth is not designed to stream 2 sets of data simultaneously. This is not just a Captur problem. If you google around, you will find it;s a common problem with a lot of car stereos.

I agree that a small USB with your music on is the best answer, but that won't allow you to use playlists.

I'd be intrigued to know where BlueMeanie has got the information on a forthcoming fix for this?

Try the PhoneBook thing and let us know how you get on!!

Raz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts